Nick Tan Photography

Nick Tan Photography founded since year 2009. A Malaysia based international destination wedding photographer.

Feel free to make an appointment with us by dropping us email to nicktanphotography@gmail.com for detail of service or for more assignments done by Nick's Team. You are welcome to join our Facebook page Nick Tan Photography. Or join us with a click the "Like" on the right.

Feel free to drop us some comments, and share some loves and happiness together with us and couple.

Malaysia Wedding Photographer, International Wedding Photographer, Actual Day Wedding Photographer, Nick Tan Photography, Nick Tan, Singapore Wedding, Phuket Wedding, Thailand Wedding, Indonesia Wedding, Bali Wedding, Siem Reap Wedding, Photographer, Lifestyle Wedding Photographer, Engagement, Solemnization, ROM

A place that wish to go again

A short trip to this place, Angkor Wat, Cambodia because of the cheap flight last month. Would like to thanks for AirAsia provide us such a good and economic flight which helped a lot of backpackers like us to have a chance to see these at least once in our life...

I get a quote from Steve McCurry: "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - St.Augustine" It's really true and I believe you all who viewing in this site will agree with his statement. Therefore, why not let the best and sweet moment been captured and memorized it forever?

During my days there, beside the enjoying the trip, I used to imagine "If I able to bring couples here for their pre-wedding shoot, then it will be unforgettable and awesome moment !!!" Can you imagine, how's your pre-wedding photo look after shoot from this place? I can. Hence, I tried to walk here and there, climb up and down to search for the most beautiful moment and lighting... I found this Khmer Ancient is just..... Great !!! no matter where am I, it just a nice picture from my mind of it.

If I do have a chance to do the shoot there again, i will say... I won't regret to do my job as a photographer and continuing my travel life as a backpacker...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment